Statice Spells Part 10Statice Spells 91-100Statice Spells Part 10 by Moongaze14
91. Fragmental Memory Spell: A memory spell that is designed to advice and to warn Statice’s friends of imminent danger. Statice will focus his memory in a certain piece of information before creating a perfect replica of himself on which to implant the information. The replica will disappear from existence and will only appear as a recording when Statice’s friends arrive at the dangerous location on which it was created.
92. Ore Finding Spell: A profit spell designed to find metallic or mineral ore. The spell is a variant of the gem finding spell and it consists of Statice using his magic to find ores. Thanks to this spell, Statice is capable of obtaining metals (such as gold, silver, or platinum) and unique minerals. It is one of the main reasons on why Statice has such a vast fortune as well as his own extravagant mementos from his adventures.
93. Hibernation Spell: A powerful sleeping spell designed for healing purposes. The spell puts Stati
Statice Spells Part 9Statice Spells 81-90Statice Spells Part 9 by Moongaze14
81. Water Phase Change Spell: A water element spell that allows Statice to freely manipulate the states of matter of water. Statice will use either water, ice, or vapor and alter their temperature and shape for different constructs. Statice created this spell on a whim because he wanted to have at least one original spell for each of the four elements, and to make a pun for his name ending in “ice” when he was trying to be funny.
82. Fire Ignition Spell: A fire element spell that allows Statice to ignite fire on any flammable surface. By focusing his magic on flammable objects or components, such as oxygen or wood, Statice can ignite a flame from anywhere. Statice also created this spell on a whim because he wanted to have one original spell for each of the four elements.
83. Tangled Limb Spell: A capturing spell that turns the target’s own body against him. The spell consists of Statice using magic on the nerves and muscles of his targets. This w
Statice Spells Part 8Statice Spells 71-80Statice Spells Part 8 by Moongaze14
71. Quake Burst Spell: An offensive earth elemental spell that Statice uses for sneak attacks. When Statice feigns surrender, he will slam his horn into the ground, releasing a magical shockwave across the earth that will knock his opponents off their hooves. The drawback of the technique is that Statice needs to be in soft soil in order to put his horn and send the magic waves for the spell. Another weakness is that if the opponents jump on time when the spell is made then they won’t be affected and Statice will have lost magic in vain.
72. Lightning Ball Spell: A lightning element spell designed to imitate the lightning ball phenomenon. Statice will charge his magic into a large ball before infusing it with lightning element. After the ball is charged, Statice will throw it at his enemy for massive damage. This is one of Statice’s most powerful offensive spells but the drawback is that he needs to charge the spell in order to use it at its fulle
Statice Spells Part 7Statice Spells 61-70Statice Spells Part 7 by Moongaze14
61. Chain Circuit Spell: A lightning element spell designed for facing multiple opponents. Statice will throw a lightning bolt towards a target. Once the target is hit, the lightning bolt will spread and connect with surrounding enemies. The closer the enemies are together the greater the possibility of them getting hit.
62. Positive to Negative Spell: A spell that combines the elements of earth and lightning. Statice will throw a positively charged magic blast towards his enemies before sending a negatively charged magic current on the ground. The positively charged enemies will then be forcefully brought down into the negatively charged ground. The spell only works on the earth or in metallic surfaces.
63. Insulating Spell: A minor protection spell designed to protect Statice from magic. Statice will use his magic in a thin coat, which will give him a sparky clean appearance. Any foreign magic directed towards him will slip away from him. In addition to this, the